Friday, May 9, 2008

Life is like a bundle of kittens


I make a small contribution to the welfare of the world by volunteering with a local orginization called Animalovers. I work at the adoption clinic a few times a months, but my major contribution is through the cat fostering program. Currently we are fostering a litter of 4 kittens and their momma. I am only writing about the fostering so that I can post pictures of THE CUTEST KITTENS EVER!!


Yes, they love tampons as much as we do - if I could fit my little body inside a tampon box, my goodness, I would. The picture above was taken just after they had crawled out of their warm little tampon home.




This is Frankie: He squeezed himself into the inner box of the jumbo tampon package - we found him sleeping happily there.

Journal of a mushy kitten fool

No comments: