Thursday, September 4, 2008

Overwhelmed

B and I now have to start thinking about details such as logistics and lighting and table placement and food preparation and electricity and blah blah blah! It's overwhelming to think about all the details - hence why my mom is doing most of that type of thinking. Thanks mom! I am busy enough just looking for someone to alter my dress.

In my short time on theknot.com today I found a few placecard ideas I like. Check 'em out:




To take my mind off of wedding planning for a minute, we'll do a little dance


**Back to reality**: As I have said before, I am very excited about our photographer and about the pictures he will create. I am also scared that pictures of us will turn out to look like this:


Or worse yet, this:



Me: ick, B, what happened to your face?
B: ahhh, my face, where is it?
Dude: I am outta here...

Journal of a goof

2 comments:

Landlady of Fat said...

I.
am.
so.
jealous.

...sigh...

I wanna plan a wedding!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ehem -- yeah. :D

Anonymous said...

OMG, I am laughing so hard, I think I peed, hahahahaha