Wednesday, September 17, 2008

And now I can't stop thinking about it...

When we were at the mall recently B made the mistake of showing me a necklace that she "might get me." Well, now I can't stop thinking about it. When I tried it on I didn't really care if she got it for me or not, but now I care. I want to wear it on our wedding day. It matches my ring perfectly. I want it. I want it.



OK, now I have calmed down a bit. I still want the necklace but I will focus on other stuff. B ordered a shirt yesterday and it should arrive soon. I can't wait to hold it up to her fabulous tie and ooohh and aaahhh about it. I have high hopes.



Journal of a greedy girl

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, is that a big hint or what?

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning necklace. Hoping you get it!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous necklace!