Monday, November 16, 2009

A Life of Leisure

Some days I don't get out of my pajamas because I don't have to. I am unemployed. I am not happy about this but, since it is what it is, I have to make the best of it.

Most days I wake up to the beautiful Quin. He arrived just one day before we arrived.




If I do decide to get dressed for the day, B and I may make our way to the beach or the Wild Animal Park or Disneyland. We have to stay entertained!






















We also love to visit Mr. Silas!






Journal of a wanna be employee

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Yeah. I loved the beach, the Animal Park and Disneyland. Quin is so sweet and I so love spending time with our nephew. Sorry, he says my name and not yours yet. Love you, my unemployed baby.

Anonymous said...

WOW, that lion!! Just wow.

Great pictures, as always.