Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday Daybook - 11/17/2009

Outside my window...is a gorgeously warm and sunny day. Time to take a walk!

I am thinking...about B at her interview. Good luck, love.

I am thankful for...wonderful friends who have opened their home and their hearts to us.

I am wearing...my pajamas (see previous post).

I am reading...Your Best Birth: Know all your Options, Discover the Natural Choices, and Take Back the Birth Experience by Ricki Lake and Abby Epstein. My opinion is: Get out of the hospital, ladies!

I am hoping...for a job offer tomorrow. A Macy's seasonal employee is a very respectable position, even for someone with an MBA and a law degree, right?

Around the house...I get to hold and cuddle a 6 week old baby. HEAVEN.

One of my favorite things...is sunshine. It makes me smile, it warms me, it draws me outside and I miss it when it's gone.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Tomorrow evening we get to see the Doyle clan = sister, brother-in-law and nephew. I'd like to get a little beach time in too.

A picture thought I’m sharing...Where we like to spend our evenings



Journal of an optimist

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nathan was a Macy's elf (I think) in HIS seasonal position one year. Yes, definitely an honorable position!

Unknown said...

Your blog has been nominated in the Best Lesbian Wedding/Engagement Blog category for a Lezzy Award. The Lezzy Awards are an all lesbian blog award hosted by The Lesbian Lifestyle Blog. For more information on the awards and the steps that you should take to make it to the voting round please visit http://thelesbianlifestyle.com/the-rules/

Anonymous said...

Where did you go? Hope all is well with you guys.