Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lists

This is a list of 25 things about me. I composed it on facebook and decided to share it here. It's not a perfect list of 25 things about me, but it's satisfactory.

1. I have 5 beautiful foster kittens living with me

2. In February I will take the California Bar Exam

3. My first little nephew, Silas was born a year ago. I watched the birth and even video taped it. Best movie I ever made!

4. I've been married for 3 months

5. My dad performed the ceremony

6. My wife made me cry during her vows

7. I wish I liked tofu more

8. Some days I feel like a loser

9. I have one earlobe that is bigger than the other

10. I like chocolate more than I let on

11. Grammatical mistakes make me lose respect for people

12. I am trying to not be so judgmental

13. Really, I am working on it!

14. I keep a blog; some posts are better than others

15. I've recently realized that I want to have a baby...come out of me....not just adopt

16. I love green bell peppers

17. I've made some mistakes in life

18. I think about the people I love dying; this is a very recent thing

19. My bedroom is painted deep orange

20. I took my wife's last name

21. It would be nice to set some goals for myself

22. Goal number one: set goals

23. I wish I was a better singer, dancer, writer and artist. I don't wish I was a better person

24. This list is difficult to write

25. I feel so lucky to live the life I live

When B was put to the challenge, this is how she described 25 things about herself.

1. My left nipple is pierced.

2. I chew my nails... a lot.

3. I chew my pen caps, too.

4. I love poker.

5. I love my wife (married 10/25.)

6. I am generally lazy.

7. Goal 1 - try to be less lazy.

8. Goal 2 - impregnate my wife. We want to have a baby.

9. Goal 3 - get rid of crap in attic and basement...you don't need it, but someone else might, hello Craigslist.

10. I just recently lost 40lbs.

11. I gained some back, but only about 5lbs.

12. My wife amazes me more and more each day. I believe she is a very strong and good hearted woman.

13. This amazement makes me cry sometimes.

14. I have 2 nieces and 3 nephews. So cool.

15. I want to be a poker dealer.

16. I do the laundry and clean the kitchen after dinner. My wife does most of the cooking. She doesn't fold clothes well and I don't cook well so it all works out.

17. I screw up my grammer often, to the bane of my wife.

18. My favorite movie is Wizard of Oz. But Butch Jamie is a close second :)

19. I own a Barry Manilow cd. Ssssshhhhh

20. I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I own the entire series) and can rewatch it over and over.

21. Ditto Queer as Folk.

22. I want to be Brian Kinney.

23. After I die, I want to come back as a hot gay man.

24. I wish my parents would support my marriage.

25. I hope that in my lifetime, marriage is for everyone and no one has to "come out" anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you both so much! I love your honesty, your vulnerability. I love these lists! I want to do one -- but I just might only show it to the two of you! ha.