Busy times in our small corner of paradise:
1. Moving companies, estimates, weight, furniture, bargaining, comparing. Expensive.
2. My mom is sick and in the hospital. This is her first visit to the hospital since I was born 32.5 years ago. I am sad. She and my dad had to celebrate their 35th wedding anniversary in a hospital room.
3. Craigslist is helping us sell our furniture.
4. Our dehydrator is working to make our first batch of granola.
5. Every time I go grocery shopping at the Co-op I buy myself Kombucha as a treat.
6. B and I just celebrated 10 months married!
7. I haven't exercised in a long time.
8. I am reading Middlesex, by Jeffrey Eugenides. It is the third book I've read, in a row, where sister and brother have a child together. Consensually.
9. Have I told you how excited I am to move to San Diego! I can't stop myself from looking at apartments that are way out of my price range, dreaming of neverending sunny days, picturing my perfect shopping day at IKEA, fantasizing about farmers markets, bicycle riding, productive jobs, and on and on.
Journal of  only time enough for a list.